Friday, January 1, 2016

It is New Year everybodyyyhhh

How my new year's eve looks alike,


Hell yeah.
Sneaking from my study time to go online for a second and update my blog. 

Because

Its NEW YEAR GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

Ha ha happy new year guys.

Now come the cliché new year speech,

Happy New Year all.  May the new year being a bless for everyone. May all of you be happy in this year. 2015 has been the year I'd my most ups and downs but its been a good year overall. May the upcoming year brings greater things, more milestones to reach and just all of life's goodness. Alhamdulillah for the great things that had happened throughout the year. Wishing you and your family a wonderful,better, stronger year ahead. My resolution for this new year : bla bla bla

Kayyy Done. that speech I took from a few instagram updates muahahaha. And more to come toward the new year's eve. Overall everyone talking about being grateful for 2015. So, there is me copying and pasting. 

How about me? Sorry couldnt manage to make any speech because I am busy right. busy. yupp, I am busy right now. lol joking 

Yepp, I am actually struggling with final exam right now. Will have a biochemistry paper to be answered on 2nd January. Takde masa nak fikir pasal tahun baru huaaaa sedih tol hidup aku. Tapi takpe ramai lagi yang senasib. Be strong guys brace it!

Tahun baru, azam baru. Cepat-cepat listkan azam baru semua then tepek kat peti ais ye.

How was my 2015? Nantilah kita story. 

Kbye. Happy New Year. again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment