Sunday, September 6, 2015

Paranoia.


I know the are many wrongdoings of me. I know I have been wrong to people. And I know it all about my attitude. 

Honestly, I don’t know myself. Back to people how they view me. I know there are people who had bad impression of me and I know some people had good impression to me.

 Life kind of hard because we care too much on how people think of us right? I don’t know why I'm taking this thing seriously, well, ermm not so seriously but whenever I'm thinking to do some things, I tend to imagine what will people think of my acts.

I don’t know why but maybe it is because of my paranoia? Many said that don’t care of what people talking about you as you are living your dream, not theirs. 

Honestly, for me it is the hardest thing I have to do. It is hard to ignore people's words.


No comments:

Post a Comment