Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Moderately and Considerately... Hello to Myself ^^ Haiii !! *wave*

Assalamualaikum and Hi all.

I always talk to myself,
       
   Dear Amni, please be moderate and considerate to all thing that happen in your way..

Yes, I wanna be considerate to all. I wanna be considerate to people who annoyed me. I wanna be considerate to people who hate me. I wanna be considerate to the world when it is not in my side. I wanna be considerate to people who scold me. I wanna be considerate to people who betray me. I wanna be considerate to people who has a bad impression of me. I wanna be considerate to my eating habit when my weight is annoyed me,yeah its totally annoyed me huh. I wanna be considerate to my parent when they dont consider my teenage desire. I wanna be considerate to myself when Im doing the wrong things. I wanna be considerate to all the things that dont go the way I want to.

Always trying to think rationally and positively before act. Im trying to but I realise human kind will never be a perfect one. Often do wrongs and feel guilty. What should I do to not repeat the same damn mistakes? ahh, Im just like a kiddo when Im doing things irrationally. Its annoyed myself. Then, teringat one of my bestfriend told me, "we are not angel, we are just human, the imperfect one. So, its acceptable when you cant satisfied others' feeling".


This is what we called moderate. or.. it is too over ? Haha 


Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none         -  William Shakespeare


"Wahai orang-orang beriman! Jauhilah kebanyakan dari sangkaan (supaya kamu tidak menyangka sangkaan yang dilarang) kerana sesungguhnya sebahagian dari sangkaan itu adalah dosa; dan janganlah kaamu mengintip mencari-cari kesalahan orang; dan janganlah setengah kamu mengumpat antara satu sama lain. Adakah seseorang dari kamu suka memakan daging saudaranya yang telah mati? maka sudah tentu kamu jijik kepadanya, (Oleh itu, patuhilah larangan-larangan yang tersebut) dan bertaqwalah kamu kepada Allah; sesungguhnya Allah Penerima taubat, lagi Maha mengasihani"                 - surah Al-Hujurat Ayat 12

Jom berprasangka baik semua ! o yeah !

Bersangka baik juga adalah salah satu cara untuk menjadi seorang yang "considerate'' which mean kita bertimbang rasa kepada orang lain. kan? Orang kata, buat baik memang senang. the BEST sebab dapat pahala. Tapi buat baik yang paling susah ialah nak jaga perasaan orang.  We seriously dont know what others' thinking, right guys? hmm sengihhh

Having a plan to read some inspiringl pieces but couldnt fine the nice one. Pleasure to recommend some ye semua :) *kekanak ribena ni bajet ramai yang lawat dia kat sini* Jikalau ada khilafnya, mohon dimaafkan dan pleasure to be commented. Stay chill guys. Bye. Assalamualaikum.


p/s : lepas habis menaip, pening nak letak title apa untuk entry ni anyonyo.
   NowPlaying - You Are Everywhere by Big Baby Driver . This song is so sweeeetttt ^^
     

No comments:

Post a Comment